Thursday, October 10, 2013

Value of Friendship

The value of friendship is priceless. Its something that you won't change or exchange. You hold it dear to your heart.
This morning I lost a friend that I've known for years. She had become my best friend over the last few months. Chelsea was a woman that you only get to meet once in a lifetime. She was a woman of God. She lived her 27 years believing that there was good in every person. She made a career out of doing something she loved; taking care of others.
I met Chelsea back in high school. We didn't talk for years. We finally got back in contact in June.
Since June, Chelsea had ups and downs. She lost her 5th child, her husband and her life. But not the first time did she ever question her Faith! That's a strong woman!
I dedicate this blog, today, to Ms. Chelsea Lynn Scott!!
I love you and I will miss you. Rest In Peace, My God Sister!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment